Are you looking for an engaging public speaker for your next pet event or even staff training? I have a passion for speaking to the pet public and pet professionals. If you are looking to host an experienced and passionate holistic veterinarian, please contact me for speaking details. Together we can come up with a program to meet your needs.
Below are a few popular topics.
- "Food is the Foundation of Life: Understanding Dog Food" - Learn what the ingredients listed on the pet food really contain and how to choose the best food for your pet. Learn the pros and cons of different food formulations, including dry, canned, raw, and home cooked. Learn simple recipes you can use at home.
- Pet Cooking Demos-The pet-owner bond is strengthened when owners feel they are contributing to their pet’s well-being and good health on one of the most intimate levels of human bonding: food. Home cooking for your dog can be fun and easy. By using Chinese Medicine theory, you can keep your pet healthy using fresh, wholesome food ingredients. Learn to use food as medicine by following the simple guidelines.
- "It Only Hurts When I Move: Treatment Options for Arthritis" - Different therapies for arthritis may include medication, physical therapy, supplements, and food. Learn how to minimize harmful medications in this lecture.
- "Fight the Itch: Treating Common Skin Conditions" - Learn the most common causes of itching, allergies, and infections. Discover how to diagnose the underlying cause and treatment options available without resorting to steroids.
- "Cats Are Not Small Dogs: Feeding Cats Appropriately” – Cats are carnivores and need to eat like carnivores. Current diets being fed to cats are the cause of obesity, diabetes, arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disease. Learn what your cat should eat for a long life.
- "Vaccinations: What You Need to Know” – For years veterinarians have been recommending vaccinations every year and the list of vaccines available gets longer every year. Learn which vaccinations your pet really needs and how you can avoid over-vaccination.
- Other Topics Available