Tuesday, November 17, 2015

DO YOU NEED A DYNAMIC SPEAKER ON HOLISTIC PET CARE?



Public speaking has always been a fun hobby for me. When I was in high school I joined a competitive public speaking group and won my first trophy at a competition in Philadelphia. I also had to give presentations for my 4-H project and went on to win competitions at the state level. I know many people get weak in the knees when they have to speak to a group, but for me it's like taking a hit of adrenaline. I also happen to love to travel. I have no problem hopping on a plane or jumping in the RV to hit the road. There's always more excitement just around the corner.

This has worked well for me, especially since my goal is to speak to a million pet owners this year. I want to help people understand how to keep their pets healthy, to understand the pitfalls of over-vaccination and over-medication, and how to choose the right foods for their individual needs. When I speak to a group I know I am helping hundreds of pets, not just the few that can come to my office.
In the past year I have spoken at dog clubs, veterinary meetings, dog show specialties, pet expos, and nutrition seminars. I enjoy every event.

If you have a group that needs a speaker, send me a message. I can only reach my goal of 1,000,000 with your help!

http://www.drjudymorgan.com/items/Services/Speaker-Booking/list.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment