Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Great Reviews for Needles to Natural!

Have you purchased your copy yet? Available in Kindle, Nook, paperback, and hardback.http://www.drjudymorgan.com/FromNeedlestoNatural-detail.htm

By Catherine  
Format: Paperback Verified Purchase
As a long time dog parent, I can not stress enough how wonderful this book is. Dr. Judy Morgan
is an Holistic Veterinarian with 30 years of practice. Her book shares her journey on how she
became holistic and natural in her approach to her patients. It is written in an entertaining format,
but make no mistake about it, this book is jammed packed with information that will help keep
your animals not just healthy but thriving. I have 3 examples living here with me. I have not only
read this book cover to cover, but have picked it back up numerous times to research different
things. In my mind this is the best animal care book out there.

Wow... could not be any better to help your pets
By 
Verified Purchase
This review is from: From Needles to Natural: Learning Holistic Pet Healing (Paperback)
This is an outstanding book for anyone with dogs or cats. Judy Morgan knows her
stuff. She is not one of those far out holistic vets who never uses traditional medicine.
She uses the best of both. The tips in various chapters that I found particularly
helpful dealt with digestive issues and the benefits of variety types of foods and
supplements. I can't recommend this more highly. It is a "go to" book for an array
of health issues.

the book ended too soon!
By 
Verified Purchase
This review is from: From Needles to Natural: Learning Holistic Pet Healing (Kindle Edition)
This book is written as if the author, Judy Morgan DVM is sitting in the same room
with you. A very easy read with a wealth of information. I get energized just by
reading the information. She has been in practice for 30 years and knows what works.
Health naturally not by needles. I wish she practiced in Texas! Thanks Dr Morgan!

A Source to Trust
By 
Sarah 
This review is from: From Needles to Natural: Learning Holistic Pet Healing (Hardcover)


This book is a great introduction to the world of holistic healing for our companion
animals, and it also adds information those of us who have used some of the methods
for years do not know. In short, everyone who reads it will learn something, and
that's always a good thing. Having a vet who also has studied these treatments, I
can tell you that they DO work. Two of our "dog girls" lived longer than we ever
thought possible when first diagnosed with serious health issues. Trust Dr. Judy.
She knows whereof she speaks!

In the book she explains even the most technical subjects in a manner that can 
be easily understood by anyone who cares about their pets 
By 
Verified Purchase
This review is from: From Needles to Natural: Learning Holistic Pet Healing (Paperback)
I have read and re-read this book, it has become my "dog bible". Dr. Morgan's knowledge 
and compassion are refreshing! In the book she explains even the most technical subjects 
in a manner that can be easily understood by anyone who cares about their dog. I was so 
impressed with it that I gifted my son with a copy for Christmas. Thank you, Dr Morgan, 
for helping me give my precious pups a healthier, happier life!


No comments:

Post a Comment